Friday 17 January 2014

Midi Skirts

Okie chickies... This post has a lot of pictures but I just couldn't help myself!

Midi skirts are all the rage nowadays. They are selling out of shops all over the country fast. I've recently been trying to buy one from Topshop, which is a ballerina pink midi skirt. I am in love with it and its sold out everywhere!

Most of my friends know I would prefer to wear a midi dress or skirt over minis. I feel in love with midi dresses and the same has happened me with midi skirts! I have plenty of pencil skirts but these new flared prom midi's are gorgeous.






They are so feminine and classy that no matter what you wear it with, you look and feel a million bucks!


I would normally not have thought of pairing these skirts with anything other then heels but these look super cute with these trainers.


I'm in love with this mix-matched tartan look, stunning and a really simple idea for a chic new look.








Very Carrie Bradshaw-esque look





More mix match patterns.
























Why not try some bold colours to make a real fashion statment.


Jessica Alba as always banging the nail on the head with this look. Try wearing these midi skirts with a cute wooly jumper for cooler days.





Ooooooh the Topshop ballerina skirt, i am in loooooove! I would love to pair this with a cute t-shirt, a pair of heeled boots and a leather jacket! I'm so investing in this!














HAVE A LOOK AT SOME AMAZING CELEBRITIES WORKING THIS TREND.......

















This look out of all the celebrity looks I found. The peplum pencil skirt just looks amazing with this funky owl jumper, a perfect combination!




I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been super busy with work. Got myself a job in River Island so I was super busy over the christmas time, but I'm baaaaack!!! Hope to have another post for you lovely peeps in the next two or three days on Peter Pilotto.

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment