Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hayden Williams Fashion Illustrator



I'm so sorry I've been super busy and haven't had a second to even look at my blog! I'm just awful! But now I'm back, so here's a brand new post for you lovely peeps!

Anyone that has ever google fashion images or illustrations would have come across one of these fabulous sketches by Hayden Williams. I stumbled across his images on WeHeartIt and Instagram and once I found them I feel in love. Hayden shares his amazing designs on his Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram @haydenwilliams.

Hayden started drawing when he was three and hasn't stopped since. When he was younger, he started drawing Disney characters, especially female characters. His love for the female disney characters stems from their elegant lines and beautiful features.

Many designers in the fashion industry would start their designs as a sketch. Hayden is not only an artist but also a designer and on his sketches the models usually have elongated necks, legs and exaggerated facial features. Hayden Williams is one of my personal inspirations when it comes to my own sketches.

I don't know how anyone interested in fashion couldn't find his illustrations inspirational.

I HEART Hayden!!


Heres a some of the best illustrations within the collection.







Anna Wintour

















Lara Croft


Kendall And Kylie Kardashian








Michelle Obama

















Our favourite Disney villians








The Olsen Twins


Rihanna


Adrianna Grande





TLC


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley





The Devil Wears Prada; Miranda Presley








Beyonce


More Mary Kate and Ashley























One More Queen B









































O is For Oprah

















Marilyn Monroe in the famous Seven Year Itch dress





Solange Knowles











Dita Von Teese





Tribal Queen B








Rihanna





Two amazing images from the Mrs Carter Tour


Jessica Rabbit








Cruella De Ville






No comments:

Post a Comment