Sunday 16 December 2012

Long bodycon dresses

I am in love with these long bodycon dresses so much so that I invested in a few this week!!

They look perfect with a chunky necklace and a leather jacket! Wear them with wedges and your winning all the style battles!

I found a few on Asos that I love! Some are perfect with a fat or skinny belt! These are the next trend to hit the high streets and why not get yourself one! The ones online are not expensive and penneys/ primark have lovely ones for an even cheaper price!!

Ill upload what mine look like another time but have a look at what's out there!

The first one is of clashing patterns but looks amazing with this belt. But my favourite is the last! The blue, purple and pinky one at the end! It looks out of this world!!

Invest invest invest!!! Go and fall in love with the longer dress!

Xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment